Snug Water Underfloor Heating
Powerful, efficient systems you can use anywhere
Water systems, often called wet systems, are very versatile. From a single kitchen to a whole hotel, if you’re looking for great efficiency, they’re the best choice. They can be tuned to give out exactly the heat each room needs, and no more, creating comfortable warmth and cutting energy bills.
To get the best results from a water underfloor
heating system, you’ll need to choose the right type for your particular needs.
Here’s our quick guide to your options, for more detail or further queries, please don't hesitate to contact the Snug technical support team on 01772 761333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s no doubt about it, screed systems give you the
best possible output. They’re also the cheapest option and the most efficient.
The drawback is, they need space. Typically, they need around 200mm because
they rely on heating a thermal mass. There are three different screed systems
to choose from
- Staples: the cheapest way to lay this kind of system on a
- Clip rails: easier, faster installation, great for big, open
- Castellation mats: the most expensive screed option, but the fastest.
They’re also ideal if you’re laying a water system on a solid concrete floor
These are great when you’re retrofitting underfloor
heating or working with low ceiling heights. They’re also perfect when you’re
fitting a water system upstairs because they only need 18mm of space. Plus they’re
easy to install, even if you’re doing the job on your own. Adding our Snug
Support low-profile ends makes installation much faster and easier too.
Suspended floor systems
These systems are designed specifically for upper
floors and there are two main options to choose from:
- Fit from above heat plates: fits neatly between standard 400mm
joists and are easy to install.
- Fit from below heat plates: ideal if you’re renovating downstairs and want to add
underfloor heating upstairs without lifting the floor. They fit neatly between
any size of joist and is quick and easy to install.
Why choose Snug?
At Snug we really know our underfloor heating. We’re experienced
technical experts who love helping you get the most from our systems – finding
just the right one for your project, creating a customised design and
supporting you through installation and beyond.
We’ll also give you:
- Accurate, efficient, customisable systems that help reduce energy bills.
- A full quote within 24 hours of receiving your project details.
- Advice on choosing, installing and programming the right system for your needs.
- A free custom design service, from pipe and board layouts to flow rates and full electrical schematics.
- Expert help tackling your specific challenges, from limited budget to limited space or time.
- A full warranty on every system.
- Straight-talking, expert support, whether you’re a homeowner or a heating professional.
To find out more, contact us today on 01772 761333 or email email@example.com