Snug electric underfloor heating brings the ultimate in luxury, style and comfort to the home. Safe, efficient and entirely unobtrusive, it is ideal for modern living – hidden discreetly away yet giving you gentle, controllable warmth at all times.
For DIY home-owners, contractors and designers, Snug electric underfloor heating provides a rare combination of performance, simplicity and design flexibility. Whether it’s used as a complete home heating system or a simple indulgence in a bedroom, bathroom or conservatory, it brings you the warmth you want without disrupting your interior designs.
Underfloor heating means there’s no need for unsightly radiators to intrude into your living space; there are no hot surfaces to compromise safety and the warmth is distributed evenly and efficiently across the floor, just where you need and feel it the most.
Suitable for use beneath wood, laminate, vinyls, stone, ceramic and certain types of carpets, Snug Underfloor Heating systems come with a Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee and comply with Class 2 international safety standards.
Contact us today for advice about installing a Snug Underfloor Heating system and find out why more home owners than ever before are choosing the convenience and luxury of underfloor heating.
Why choose Snug?
At Snug we really know our underfloor heating. We’re experienced technical experts who love helping you get the most from our systems – finding just the right one for your project, creating a customised design and supporting you through installation and beyond.
We’ll also give you:
- Accurate, efficient, customisable systems that help reduce energy bills.
- A full quote within 24 hours of receiving your project details.
- Advice on choosing, installing and programming the right system for your needs.
- A free custom design service, from pipe and board layouts to flow rates and full electrical schematics.
- Expert help tackling your specific challenges, from limited budget to limited space or time.
- A full warranty on every system.
- Straight-talking, expert support, whether you’re a homeowner or a heating professional.
To find out more, contact us today on 01772 761333 or email email@example.com