Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing
business, as part of a Degree Apprenticeship, in partnership with the
University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). This exciting role will allow you to
apply digital marketing theory, learnt within the course, straight into
practice in a lively and positive work place.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the
successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing
strategy for the organisation, maintaining First Trace’s website, e-commerce
channels, e-marketing and social media.
The role will commence in August and incorporate 4 days in the work place,
working as a Digital Marketing Assistant and day release to attend UCLAN’s
Digital Marketing Degree course, which First Trace will cover the cost of. The
course focuses on developing skills and competencies which will be directly
applied in the work environment and will incorporate a series of live projects
that are supported by First Trace. The course length and initial contract of
employment is 3 years, completion of which will result in a BA (HONS) in
Digital Marketing from the University of Central Lancashire.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to
join a growing business and gain significant experience along with a certified
Main duties will include:
- Content management of the First Trace website; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Management of First Trace’s e-marketing schedule, from initial briefing to development with creative suppliers, through to build and deployment to our databases.
- Creation of e-flyers and editing images.
- Management of First Trace’s social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn; driving engagement and brand awareness. This will include content design, generation, daily interaction and management of customer enquiries.
- Liaison with key account customers to generate social content.
- Design and assist with web visuals.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Using web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and social media and making recommendations for improvement.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- Liaise with creative and digital suppliers as part of marketing projects.
- Support the Marketing Manager with sales meeting follow ups.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services sold.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
Key skills and attributes:
- Naturally enthusiastic
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable to new challenges
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Demonstrates initiative
- Process driven
- Team player
- Competent in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Photoshop experience is desirable but not essential
In order to qualify for acceptance onto the Degree
Apprenticeship course at UCLAN, the successful application must have obtained
one of the following qualifications:
- 112 points at A2 – General Studies Accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction*, Distinction*
- Pass Access to HE with 30 Level 3 Credits at Distinction
- International Baccalaureate 28P
- IELTS: 6.0 with no sub-score lower than 5.5
In addition to one of the above qualifications, GCSE's in Maths and English Grade C or equivalent are also required.
Applications from candidates with
non-standard qualifications, e.g. relevant work experience and/or formal
qualifications from other subject areas, will also be considered on a case by
Competitive Salary: £14,000 in Year 1, with
annual increments as the course and experience progresses
Proud to be a family business with a real focus on
looking after our customers, First Trace have been supplying industry-leading,
competitively priced heating systems for over 20 years. In 2017, First Trace
rebranded their underfloor heating division to Snug Underfloor Heating and
expanded into water underfloor heating. Currently in a phase of growth and
following the recent accolade of BIBAs Family Business of the Year, they are
now looking to expand further and offer a candidate a Digital Marketing Degree
Apprenticeship within their fun, dynamic and tight-knit team.
To apply, send your CV through to email@example.com