Using the SnugStat App
Control of the SnugStat Smart Wi-Fi thermostat couldn’t be
easier with the Snugstat App. With intuitive programming and simple
app set up, SnugStats are able to offer instant control from anywhere – the
car, the bar or the office.
Pairing The SnugStat With The SnugStat App
Pairing your SnugStat App with your new SnugStat thermostat can be
done in two different ways; smart configuration or using the controllers
inbuilt QR code feature.
Firstly, download the SnugStat App from the Apple Store or Google
Play Store by searching ‘SnugStat’.
Pairing Using Smart Configuration
Connecting with the Smart configuration couldn’t be easier, just make sure your stat and
phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi source and sync them together using the below steps . If you’re having trouble, make sure you check
out our guide on Wi-Fi connectivity here.
- Open the Snugstat App and register your account.
- Login to your account
- Press the ‘+’ icon.
- Press ‘Location Name’ to add the property, for example, Home/Office etc.
- Press ‘+’ icon to confirm the property.
- Press the ‘return arrow’ icon to go back to the main screen.
- Press the ‘+’ icon and select the device type, for example – Heating Thermostat.
- Add device location.
- Select room name or manually type in.
- Press ‘Next’.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password then press ‘Next’
- On the SnugStat, press the ‘Cog’ icon and enter ‘Feature Settings’.
- Find ‘App Matching’ and press it.
- Wait for the devices to pair (This may take several minutes to activate).
- The App will display ‘is connected to the Wi-Fi’ and will display ‘App Matching Successful’ on the controller.
Pairing Using the QR Code Feature
The SnugStat Wi-Fi thermostats also sync using a QR feature. To access the QR code, press the cog button at the bottom left of the SnugStat thermostat's menu and scroll to the
fifth page using the arrows. There you will find a tab called ‘system
information’, select that and your QR code will appear.
On your App, press 'Add' on the home page and select the ‘Scan QR Code’ option,
a camera should appear on your smart phone screen. Simply align the QR code on the thermostat with the camera and your SnugStat should sync promptly.